CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUR VIDEO ON YOUTUBE!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
I recommend writing down your current diet and lifestyle habits, and write down all the symptoms and/or health challenges you are facing currently. It would also be helpful to get a blood test to see any existing deficiencies or issues before making dietary changes.
1. Go on an Elimination Diet. Remove all foods that cause Digestive discomfort or inflammatory responses. This means you will remove all processed foods, caffeine, refined sugars, alcohol and allergens. Especially for the liver, it’s best to remove meat. Go gluten free, dairy free, soy free, peanut free, legume free, grain free, egg free and basically allergen free to allow your GI tract to heal. The purpose of doing this is to give your GI system some rest and time to restore its optimal function. For a more accurate finding on allergies, get a test done.
2. Eat Organic and Non-GMO Whole Foods, to avoid harmful chemicals. Read labels carefully and look for Organic and Non GMO USDA approved seal, try to grow your own garden to ensure the best quality food.
3. Get rid of all Toxic Personal Care products, Household Cleaning products and go as natural as possible, try DIY recipes.
4. Get rid of Toxic Emotional Stress and begin incorporating stress relieving activities such as prayer and exercise. Don’t hold on to anger, bitterness, and resentment, take joy in life, laugh more and forgive.
5. Refrain or limit use of Microwave since it is a form of non-ionizing radiation. Studies have shown found decreased HDL cholesterol, red blood cell count, and reduced white blood cells in persons who ate microwaved foods.
6. Filter your drinking, sink, and shower water
7. Perform a Harmful Organism cleanse
8. Eat more raw fruits and veggies, unprocessed foods, no additives / preservatives
9. Intake healthy ratio of nuts and seeds, especially omega 3’s like flaxseed
10. Supplement with good Probiotic. And Eat Probiotic Rich foods and fermented foods like sauerkraut, kimchi, olives
11. Intake Digestive Enzymes and foods rich in digestive enzymes such as pineapples, kiwis, non-GMO papayas. Make sure they’re raw; because cooking destroys enzymes that help break down your food.
12 & 13. Do a Colon cleanse 1 or 2 times a year with a high quality regimen. Perform a Liver cleanse right after a Colon cleanse 1 or 2 times a year
14. Heavy Metal detox – with foods like cilantro and parsley, lime and lemons
15. Make sure that you get all required vitamins + minerals in your food, if you are deficient or Supplement with multivitamin for any vitamin/mineral deficiencies
16. Regular exercise (3-6 times a week). At least 150 minutes per week And 8 hours of sleep every night
#chest #gym #fitness #bodybuilding #abs #muscle #workout #fit #motivation #biceps #gymlife #body #arms #triceps #gains #shredded #fitfam #fitnessmotivation #training #physique #strong #model #instafit #fitnessmodel #muscles #bodybuilder #shoulders #gymmotivation #fitspo #bhfyp #health #healthytips #detox #wellness #healthy #exercise #tips #sleep #rest #organic