Should I get Online Personal Training?
Having a trainer conduct a workout session with you has never been so much easier like it is now! With the click of a button, we are now able to Facetime or Skype a trainer and enjoy working out without having to step foot out the door or own a gym membership.
There are several pros in having an Online Certified Personal Trainer create a customized exercise program for you!
1. They ensure that you perform Safe and Effective exercises.
2. Custom Professional and Personalized approach.
3. Programs are based on your specific goals.
4. Motivation and progress tracking.
5. Online sessions are travel free!
6. You get a FREE Initial 30 min. Session.
7. Nutritional Coaching and support.
8. Health questionnaires and more!
Start Seeing Results Now!
GET STARTED NOW AND BEGIN SEEING RESULTS
Choose your Committment Plan!
• 8 Online sessions per month / 2 sessions week
• No Interest, Monthly Payments of $399
• Homework exercise assigned weekly
• BMI and Body Fat % tracking
• Body Weight tracking
• FREE app for meal and calorie tracking
• Support and motivation
• Goal specific Exercise Plan
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
DO YOU CHARGE EXTRA FOR NUTRITIONAL GUIDANCE?
Generic nutritional coaching within a Personal Trainer's Scope of Practice is complimentary with any Package. For Meal Planning and Treatment Dietary plans for any Medicals Conditions, we would connect you with our partnering Registered Dietitians and Nutritionists to work with you apart from the basic nutritional information. This usually would need to be booked online separated under Nutritional Coaching.
WHAT TYPES OF FITNESS EQUIPMENT DO YOU RECOMMEND?
Medicine ball, resistance bands, dumbbells, kettle bells, jump ropes or treadmill. But for one on one training, we usually bring some general equipment like resistance bands and or dumbbells.
HOW ARE YOU DIFFERENT FROM A REGULAR TRAINER AT A GYM?
A lot of gyms only offer 30 min sessions, but we offer 1 offer that include warm up and cool downs, we offer a very personalized approach and you won't have to be tied to any membership at a gym. We also do weigh ins and check body fat %.
CAN HEALTH INSURANCE COVER PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS?
If you want to work one-on-one with a personal trainer at the gym or at home for your medical condition, you may be eligible for some coverage, depending on your plan. You may also be able to find Health Discount Programs (these aren't insurance). To qualify for the discount on these services, you must use a provider in its Complementary Choices directory. Not all services are available everywhere but its list of network providers is growing.